Questions to Ask When Choosing a Cleaning Company
1. What type of insurance do you have?
Always Clean carries both liability and workmen’s compensation insurance.
2. Are your housekeepers bonded?
All of Always Clean’s employees are bonded.
3. What type of screening do you do on your employees?
Always Clean completes a personal interview, work history, references and a criminal background check on all employees prior to hire.
4. Do you use subcontractors?
All of Always Clean’s housekeepers are our employees who have been screened, trained and are under our supervision. Sub contractors are never used.
5. How many housekeepers do you send?
Always Clean always sends a fully trained and insured housekeeper.
6. Will I have the same housekeeper each time?
Always Clean makes every attempt to send the same housekeeper each time.
7. Am I guaranteed the amount of cleaning time?
Always Clean guarantees that your housekeeper will be in your home for the full amount of scheduled time.
8. How do you handle pets?
All Always Clean housekeepers are pet friendly. All Pets Are Treated With gentle, friendly, kindness
9. Do you offer “Eco-Friendly” cleaning supplies?
Always Clean is proud to offer an “Eco-Friendly” cleaning option.Click on “Eco Friendly” page for more information.
10. Who supplies the products and equipment?
Always Clean supplies all cleaning products, mops and vacuums.
11. Do you have Gift Certificates?
Yes, we do. Available for all amounts. Name your price!
12. Does Always Clean accept credit cards?
Yes, we do. Both Master Card and Visa are accepted.
“Go Green With Always Clean”.